US regulators extended eligibility for booster doses of Covid-19 vaccines to all adults, allowing millions of Americans to get extra protection. The Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Rochelle Walensky, signed the expanded eligibility on Friday evening after the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) expanded its booster doses to all adults who got their second dose of vaccine.
- Arcab Raises Seed Round From We Founder Circle
- VI Among Stocks Under F&O Ban on NSE
- UN Plans Plastic Waste Management in India
- AirAsia India Announces Manual for Visually Impaired
- US Announces New Requirements for International Travellers Due to Omicorn Variant
Most American adults are already eligible for the boost shots, but less than 18 per cent have received their first dose, according to CDC. The CDC also clarified to people of age 50 to 64 to get a booster dose soon.