US President Joe Biden got a Covid-19 vaccine booster and told Americans who are still not taking the dose that they are damaging the country. Biden got a 3rd Pfizer dose due to the recently passed health guidance, which allows boosters for 65 or older.
- Why Vedanta (NSE: VEDL) gained 12.91% today? What’s Ahead?
- Sterlite Power Gets Rs 324 Crore Transmission Project
- Tea Exports Drops by 14% in 2021
- PharmEasy Closes Pre-IPO Funding at $350 Million
- New Zealand PM Ardern Raises Lockdown in Auckland
Also suitable for boosters are adults with high-risk medical conditions and those in duties where they are often exposed to the coronavirus. But the problem, Biden said, is that many Americans continue to deny taking even one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.