Due to Apple’s strict App Store policies, Netflix needs to work on the limitations and offer its games as stand-alone apps on iOS. The policy prevents third-party apps from granting access or other services or apps. This is the reason why users don’t see the cloud gaming services like Google Stadia, GeForce Now or xCloud on the app store.
- UK Forces New Safety Measures Amid Omicron
- Over 54K Citizens Evacuated in Andhra Pradesh Due to Cyclone Jawad
- Arcab Raises Seed Round From We Founder Circle
- VI Among Stocks Under F&O Ban on NSE
- UN Plans Plastic Waste Management in India
Earlier this month, Netflix selected some games to be available for Android. The streaming platform was updated to have a new hub for games, which when clicked will automatically take a user to a Google Play Store listing of the title. This is very similar to what Netflix needs to do on the App Store, not having a hub in-app will make it annoying for users to find Netflix branded games on the App Store.