On November 22, Siemens Ltd lost 1.3% over November compared to a 2.39% gain in the S&P BSE Capital Goods index and a 2.36% rise in the Sensex.
Siemens Ltd gained 4.81% on December 7 to trade at Rs 2,899.55. The S&P BSE Capital Goods index is up 0.8%. In November 2022, the index is up 2.39 %. Schaeffler India Ltd added 0.81%, and Suzlon Energy Ltd increased 0.88% daily. The S&P BSE Capital Goods index went up 24.61 % in 2022 compared to the 8.67% surge in the benchmark Sensex.
- Adani Group has $35 Million in Bond Coupons Due This Week
- Union Budget to Boost Country’s Exports, Manufacturing: Govt
- Union Budget 2023: Govt to Levy Tax on Insurance Policies with Premium Above Rs 5 Lakh
- Adani Enterprise, Adani Green, HDFC, Maruti Suzuki, Insurance Companies are in Focus
- Union Budget 2023: FM Announces New Investment Scheme for Women
Last month Siemens Ltd lost 1.3% compared to a 2.39% gain in the S&P BSE Capital Goods index and a 2.36% rise in the SENSEX. On the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), 2,833 shares were traded compared to daily average volumes of 14,553 in November.
In September and May, the stock hit a record high of Rs 3,136.8 and a 52-week low of Rs 2,150.75, respectively.