Russia’s Moscow is holding discussions on Wednesday with the Taliban, China, Pakistan, and President Vladimir Putin. “We will not be able to take part in the Moscow talks. The Troika-plus is a practical, constructive forum.
We look forward to joining the forum happening in Russia, but we are not in a situation to take part this week,” State Department Spokesperson Ned Price said.
- Arcab Raises Seed Round From We Founder Circle
- VI Among Stocks Under F&O Ban on NSE
- UN Plans Plastic Waste Management in India
- AirAsia India Announces Manual for Visually Impaired
- US Announces New Requirements for International Travellers Due to Omicorn Variant
Moscow had hosted a conference on Afghanistan in March. Russia, the US, China and Pakistan announced a joint statement requesting the Taliban for a peace deal and prevent violence. The United States and other countries are making hard choices as a severe humanitarian crisis threatens Afghanistan.