Google is increasing its return-to-office policy by January 2022, CEO Sundar Pichai said on Tuesday, due to spreading the Covid-19 pandemic in several parts of the world. The speedy spread of the extremely dangerous Delta variant is also making companies rethink their protection and vaccination policies against Covid-19.
- Snap Launches Tools for Parents to Monitor Teen Contacts
- Yield Rise Erodes Bank Profits in Q1, SBI worst hit, Canara Gains
- Produze Raises $2.6 Million in Seed Funding from Accel, All in Capital
- Post Office Staff Misappropriates Rs 96 Cr of Public Money: CAG
- Multibagger Small-Cap Stock Sets a Quarterly Record And Raises The Yield To 3.05 Per Cent
”After January 10, we will allow countries and locations to decide on when to end work-from-home based on local conditions,” Pichai said in an email to employees. In the last few weeks, firms including Amazon.com and Lyft also hold their return-to-office policies to 2022 for US workers due to the virus.